Confession of an unethical journalist
I am a retired journalist living in Arizona. Over the years, I have written a lot of things that pissed many people off. Some of the time, I had no choice. Some of the time, these people had it coming. But other times, I might have gone a little hard on some people for the benefit of my articles and in attempt to please my boss. I knew it was unethical journalism but I still did it. I now regret it. I wish I was an honest journalist. I was very successful in my reporting but now all those seem so lame. Journalism is a strange thing, a big ocean full of currents. Sometimes you get sucked under. I am thinking of set the record straight. I am thinking of blow the whistle on myself.
Some related posts from MySecrets:
- I made a man happy for 100 dollar
- Why I think Plenty of Fish is a waste of time!
- A guy’s rant about Prince George Plenty of Fish
- My boss is cheating the company and very unethical
- I want to have sex with the best man from my wedding
- A younger “friend”
- Why I lost my virginity to an escort from The Kali Project in Prince George!