My husband is a looser, I want to divorce him
I am 27 year old female, living in Edmonton. I moved here with my husband after we got married, from Victoria. I married him against my father’s advice. He was right. I have two beautiful children with my husband but I wish he was not their father. I am stuck in a marriage with a guy who is unable to grow up, who can’t support himself much less his family, and I left all my friends and family for him. I always make excuses for him and for myself for being with him. I blame myself for this. Now I am thinking I need help to get away and leave him. I can’t afford to leave or divorce him because of my children and I can’t afford to stay because of myself. I feel like I am trapped in this relationship. My dad was right and I wish I listened to him. My dad told me he’s a looser and he is!
Some related posts from MySecrets:
- Want to leave and divorce my husband but I dont know how
- Divorcing my husband to be with the guy I am having affair with
- I cheated on my husband and I regret it
- I am the other woman!
- Afraid my husband will leave and divorce me
- Feels like I was raped by my husband
- I loved a married man once when I was in Fort St. John